The project is supported by the OSCE Office in Yerevan.
Project time-frame: 3,5 months (in 2015)
Target communities: Ditak (Ararat marz), Solak (Kotayk), Voskevan (Tavush)
The project focused on:
- community education to promote the use of clean and safe solar energy for fruit drying
- a poster entitled “Construction of a Solar Dryer”
- a leaflet entitled “Drying of Agricultural Products Using the Sun’s Energy”
- training on construction and use of solar dryers and entrepreneurship for farmers
- Training on construction and use of solar dryers
- AWHHE expert is monitoring construction of solar fruit dryers by trained farmers.
- Training on Development of Entrepreneurship Skills
- Experience exchange visit to Solak community
- Stakeholder analysis on social outcomes and costs of spreading the innovation